As a non-profit, SNAG relies on volunteers for many of the projects and programs that benefit our membership. We had over 180 volunteers in 2016 alone. Now’s a great time to get involved.
SNAG has introduced a new Volunteer Program so that we can better track and reward the hard work of our volunteers.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Already volunteering for SNAG? You can:
- Find all the Volunteer Program details here
- Volunteer Sign-Up Application
- Track your time on the Volunteer Hours Log Form
The range of volunteerism is wide:
- One-time or recurring projects
- Member outreach and renewals
- Committee member or program coordinator
- Fundraising, grant writing, corporate sponsorships
- Exhibitions or conferences
- Onsite at the conference or a trade show
- Board service (get in touch with the Nominations and Elections Committee)
Help SNAG further our mission, reach our goals and realize our dreams. Get involved today! email@example.com